Friday 15 January 2010

SEKOLAH MENENGAH TEKNIK TUANKU JAAFAR

oh, and i got my first choice, SMT Tuanku Jaafar.
Kak Ila's School, the school that is between TKC and SDAR as ive been told
*sigh

heyyaaaaawww, no worries..
i got my gang behind me ;) Fitrah also got the same school.
*winky-wink**


and dont worry, Kak Long and Kak Chik.
Kak Ngah still ada untuk jadi kawan, kakak, Nanny dan PA aku :)
kalau tidak, aku terbang sendiri lah di Negeri Sembilan tanpa satu lagi kepak.
nasib baik anak bugis ni ada :D

i thought i would be happy to have this good news ..
but then, there's a flashback and my mind just started its own slide show..
all the laughter i had, tears i cried and memory that just came back.
i feel noxious ... i kept burping and coughing ...
maybe there's a part of me said, "dont go!!!!!!!!!!"
but i know what ill do, i will go and rise up to SMT Tuanku Jaafar.

i was expecting that i didnt get this offer but get the MRSM offer.
which will be announced 1st day of February.
i just hope that ill get MRSM and SMT's offer...
i just, want MRSM Taiping soooo, sooo, bad !
oh my, there's the coughing again -.-

anyway guys and babes :)
ta-ta for now, i think .

No comments: