Sunday 31 July 2011

I AM ENGAGED !!!

assalamualaikum, how's it hangin' everyone?

as you are alert of (IF you are)
today (i mean, tonight-after maghrib)
is our very first RAMADHAN
for this year (yeaaay) !!!!

and of course, as a muslim, this is our only opportunity to gain
deeds and deeds and rewards more than we can ever imagine of.
if only we can see it for real, i bet all the BONUSLINK REWARDS would be ..

"peh. celah kelingking je bhai"

or our JAYA JUSCO POINTS (JCard POINTS) would be ..

"hekeleh .. ni je? ni je? ni je?????"

or, PETRONAS POINT would be ..

"alahaai nyah, takat BMW 8 biji beserta banglo 3 tingkat siap pool tu,
aku boleh dapat bebila aku nak laaa .."

HA. that is how I imagine how BIG the rewards will be.
pasaipa? pasai, time RAMADHAN ni, kita adaaa ..

LAILATUL QADR
also known as a night which is better than a thousand nights.

In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful We have indeed revealed this (Message) in the Night of Power: And what will explain to thee what the Night of Power is? The Night of Power is better than a thousand months. Therein come down the angels and the Spirit by God's permission, on every errand: Peace!...This until the rise of morn!

Surah 97 The Holy Qur’an

see? Allah mentioned it in Holy Qur'an .
HE offered us a "SALE" which any Muslims should not resist.

so, insyaallah, this is my RELATIONSHIP STATUS for now;
I am engaged with RAMADHAN

hidup kat Asrama time-time Ramadhan ni bukan senang,
takdak makpak yang nak kejut bangun sahur.
kalau kat rumah, Mama kejut turun tangga teruih serbu meja makan.
kalau kat Asrama, kena tukar baju, berjalan ke Dining Hall
alahai, sabaq naaa Abir. jihad hang nak buat sunnah Nabi.

hang sayang dia dak?
....sayang... jawab hati.

so, resolusi untuk Ramadhan ni, aku nak jadi Ummat yg lebih baik untuk SI DIA (yakni Rasulullah)
dan .. hamba yang lebih taat dalam menghambakan diri dia pada Tuan Punya Diri, Iman, Jiwa dan Raga aku ni haa.
yakni, ALLAH Subhanahuwataa'ala.

..insyallah..

and of course, pesanan untuk diri sendiri, dan siapa saja.
Ramadhan is a good platform in training ourself (or myself) to:

1- maintain our eyes and mouth and feet and (well, basically, every part of our *i mean, MY * body) only for GOOD things
2- reserve our time to have a time with our loved ones (Allah and his messenger)
3- be as fit as we can
4- wake up EARLIER in the morning.

wow. those are hard.
takpa, ingatan untuk diri sendiri. kita tengok nanti macam mana, naa.

so, I would like to take this opportunity through this medium to wish:

all of my family and friends , a Happy May Allah Bless Us In Ramadhan. do something big throughout this month ( I mean, something GOOD big,)
and I wanna say SORRY and SUPER SORRY for anything wrong and any mistakes I've made. I am myself aint perfect and am not trying to be one. My bad is my bad. My good side is all from HIM. Alhamdulillah.

wwll, sisters and brothers. JAZAKALLAH .
maassalamah wailalliqaq.

No comments: